Existing Email Setup – Apple
• Step 1: From the Home Screen, choose Settings. Then tap on Passwords & Accounts
• Step 2: Tap onto your existing Email account, and then tap onto Account
• Step 3: Tap onto the Advanced tab.
• Step 4: Underneath “Incoming Settings”, turn on SSL if not already so.
• Step 5: If using IMAP, turn on “Use SSL” if not done so, this will change the server port to 993. If the Server Port does not change, you will have to set it manually to 993.
• Step 6: If using POP, turn on “Use SSL” if not done so, this will change the server port to 995. If the Server Port does not change, you will have to set it manually to 995.
• Step 7: After updating these settings, tap onto “< Account” in the top left of your screen to go back to your account settings.
• Step 8: Tap onto SMTP, it will listed under “Outgoing Mail Server”.
• Step 9: Tap onto mail.csky.net, it will be listed under “Primary Server”.
• Step 10: Turn on “Use SSL” if not already so.
• Step 11: Change the Server Port to 587.
• Step 12: Tap Done
• Step 13: Congratulations, your email account is set up on your Apple device!