Email Setup – Thunderbird
1. Open Thunderbird, then right click onto your email account.
2. Click the Settings link in the menu.
3. This will bring up the Account Settings page, click Server Settings.
4. Verify that the Server Name is mail.csky.net
5. Enter your Email address for your User Name.
6. Verify your Server Type (POP3 or IMAP).
7. If using IMAP, change the Port Number from 143, to 993.
8. If using POP3, change the Port Number from 110, to 995.
9. Under Security Settings, change the Connection Security from none to SSL/TLS. (If SSL/TLS is not an option, select SSL)
10. From the left hand list, click Outgoing Server (SMTP). (If not displayed, click onto the drop down arrow next to Local Folders)
11. Click onto your email account, then click Edit.
12. Verify the Server Name is mail.csky.net
13. Change the Port number to 587.
14. Under Security and Authentication, change Connection Security from None to SSL/TLS. (If SSL/TLS is not an option, select SSL)
15. Click OK.
16. Congratulations your email account is set up for Thunderbird!